Custom printed 8″ x 5″ Jumbo Horizontal Student Pickup hang tags are a budget-friendly student safety solution. Student pickup hang tags are perfect for any child-care environment to ease the daily arrival or dismissal process. Jumbo horizontal hang tags are easy to identify in a car line with their large write-in space to identify the child or guardian. The design can be printed with any school’s unique needs in mind and the only limit is your creativity.
The pick-up and drop-off car lines can be a challenge for school staff. With custom Jumbo Horizontal Student Pickup hang tags, staff can ensure that only authorized guardians are dropping off and picking up children. Create a durable, secure, budget-friendly solution to child safety and save time at dismissal with a student dismissal hang tag in every vehicle.
Join the thousands of schools that have trusted Rydin’s expert team with their Student Dismissal products. Request a quote from our expert print team today!
Jumbo Horizontal Student Pickup Hang Tags are Easy to Create and Use:
- Work with your dedicated Rydin team member to create a unique tag for your school or facility.
- Write identifying information on each hang tag such as a child’s name, unique code, or car line number.
- Give the hang tag to a parent or guardian with instructions to display the tag during drop-off and pick-up.
Ask about Rydin’s custom backpack tags when you request your hang tag quote to create a seamless, cost-effective student dismissal solution.
- Materials and Security Features: Jumbo Horizontal Student Dismissal hang tags come printed on a 25 mil composite with a 1.25″ x 7″ write-in space. If you need a unique material or security feature, ask about our options.
- Back Print and Sponsor: Ask about custom back printing to display useful information or sponsorships from local businesses.
- Minimum order: 100 custom 8” x 5” hang tags.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: At Rydin, we pride ourselves on our work with our Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Shipping: Print times vary based on order needs and complexity.