Parking Access Vehicle Plates for LPR Technology
What is LPR? License Plate Recognition technology offers a quick and accurate reading of vehicle license plates. It collects data with cameras and then immediately processes the information to either identify cars that have made a payment or if they are authorized to park in that location. Parking Access Vehicle Plates are perfect for institutions that use LPR technology in states that do not require a front license plate. When a vehicle is backed into a parking spot, these 6 in. by 12 in. plates help your LPR system and security staff easily identify unauthorized vehicles in your parking areas.
Free Mini Sample Size: 6.75 in. x 3.75 in.
• Plate Size: 12 in. x 6 in.
• Heavy-Duty Aluminum Plate
• Unique Sequential Numbering
• Create Your Own Custom Design
• Reflective Material for Increased Security
• Highly Visible
• Improve Brand Awareness
• Compatible with All License Plate Recognition Scanners
• Ideal for States That Do Not Require Front License Plates